505 West C St.
P.O. Box 1059
Ph: (308) 345-2022
Fx: (308) 345-1461
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Administration Department deals with the processing and communication of information. The department provides information and support to the City Council
, assisting the Council in fulfilling its responsibility to govern the community through legal, financial, and precedent research. From that point, the department is involved in administering the laws and policies established by the City Council.
The department also:
- Provides financial reports
- Provides property and inventory control
- Provides debt administration
- Prepares and administers the annual operating budget
- Provides accounting, personnel, record-keeping, and general management services to all city departments
View more Administrative Department Functions