Click to Home

Go To Search
In Touch with McCook
How do I reserve a ball field?
You can reserve a ball field for competition play by calling the city offices at (308) 345-2022, ext. 230.

Ball Parks

Show All Answers

1. How do I reserve a ball field?
2. Can I practice on one of the game fields?
3. Does the city operate a Recreation Department?

City of McCook, Nebraska
W. 5th and C Street
McCook, NE 69001
Ph. (308) 345-2022
M-F 7:30-4:30
Home RSS Print Email Contact Us Copyright Notice Sitemap Accessibility Agendas & Minutes Renewable Energy Powered by CivicPlus Employee Login